[adegenet-forum] adegenet has moved on GITHUB

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 12:55:52 CET 2015

Dear all,

after a few years being developed on Sourceforge, adegenet is now on GITHUB:
http://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet

This should make bug report, feature requests etc. easier; just use the 'issue' feature:
https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/issues

This should also make contributing to the package easier. I will update the website when I have time to reflect the change, and give guidance to potential developers / contributors.

All the best
Thibaut

==============================
Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/