[adegenet-forum] scatter plot problem

Irina Ilyushkina Irina.Ilyushkina at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Feb 23 05:41:06 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm new to R and would be extremely grateful if someone could help me with my problem. I need to indicate (with labels, with color, etc.) the original group assignment of every individual in the DAPC inferred clusters on the scatter plot. table.value(table(pop(x), grp$grp) is showing the type of plot I'm after but it's a bit confusing when you have to consider two plots at the same time so I'm looking for a way to combine both in one plot if it is possible.

Many thanks,

Irina