[adegenet-forum] function "orthobasis.listw" and global.rtest

Josie Jackson josiedjackson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:54:58 CEST 2015

Hello,
I am trying to test if I have significant global structure in my sPCA using
the global rtest however I keep getting an error saying could not find
function orthobasis.listw. I see that it has been removed from and put into
adespatial. I have updated R and installed adespatial but I am not sure how
to get it working again.
Any hints would be much appreciated!

script:
SnowyGtest <- global.rtest(objSnowy1sbsp2$tab,mySpcaSnowy1sbsp2$lw, k = 1,
nperm=99)

Thanks very much,
Josie

--
Josie D'Urban Jackson

Ph.D student
Department of Biology & Biochemistry
University of Bath
Claverton Down
Bath
BA2 7AY
United Kingdom

Cardiff University School of Biosciences,
The Sir Martin Evans Building
Museum Avenue
Cardiff
CF103AX