[adegenet-forum] Importing data

Vojtěch Zeisek vojta at trapa.cz
Wed Aug 19 20:01:45 CEST 2015

Hi

Dne St 19. srpna 2015 17:24:01, normanm muzhinji napsal(a):
>  I am trying to import my data using structure format but I am getting thisr
> message Error in if (!toupper(.readExt(file)) %in% c("STR", "STRU"))
> stop("File extension .stru expected") : argument is of length zero

Which commands did You use? How do Your data look like?

> Could you kindly help on what commands to use for importing a data saved on
> my documents or /on desktop to adegenet for analysis.

You probably started with documentation
https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/wiki/Tutorials We then need to know
what You did to find out what went wrong...

> Thanks for your help

Sincerely,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science