[adegenet-forum] Adegenet 2.0.0 installation errors on OSX 10.8.2

Vikram Chhatre crypticlineage at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:26:18 CEST 2015

That was indeed the problem.  The dplyr package was outdated, but my R
version was also too outdated to support one of the dependencies of dplyr
failing it's installation.  So I had to update R from 3.0.2 to 3.1.1.

Now adegenet 2.0.0 installs properly.  Still can't get the devel version of
poppr, but the stable package installed without errors.

Thanks
Vikram