[adegenet-forum] Per locus pairwise Fst

Vojtěch Zeisek vojta at trapa.cz
Sat Sep 13 19:47:34 CEST 2014

Hello,
R is basically single threaded. Some packages/functions implement
parallelisation and if not, You can do it yourself. As You use function from
apply family, it should be easy, although I don't have solution right
available in my pocket. There are also several possibilities and it might
require some testing to find out the best solution for You task and equipment.
See http://www.r-bloggers.com/parallel-computing-in-r/ and details about
mentioned functions on http://cran.r-project.org/ When You google for parallel
computing in R, You get many links...
Good luck!
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science