[adegenet-forum] convert genind object in data frame (A:C A:T T:G...)

Vojtěch Zeisek vojta at trapa.cz
Thu Jun 26 15:59:24 CEST 2014

Hello

Dne Čt 26. června 2014 15:52:20, Sara Bonanomi napsal(a):
> Dear Thibaut,
>
> I don´t get how you could convert genepop file or a genind object into a
> dataframe, so I could get for instance a csv table with my genotypes in
> bases (e.g A:G , A:C...).

Might be I miss something, but I'd guess You convert Your data from data frame
to genind object, right? Then I'd just pick those original data. If this is
not Your case, check functions genind2genotype and genind2df. I don't think
there is way how to reconstruct genind back from genpop as genpop (as far as I
know) doesn't store all information needed to correctly assign alleles to
original individuals.

> Thank you,
>
> Best regards
>
> Sara

All the best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
http://trapa.cz/en/

Department of Botany, Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Benátská 2, Prague, 12801, CZ
http://botany.natur.cuni.cz/en/

Institute of Botany, Academy of Science