[adegenet-forum] Inertia ellipse in DAPC

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 15:30:33 CET 2014

Hello,

if you search the archives of this forum, you'll find an answer to your question (I just googled the title of your email):
http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/adegenet-forum/2011-May/000281.html

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
United Kingdom