[adegenet-forum] scatter.dapc function plots only density of individuals

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 16:32:58 CET 2014

Hello,

I am guessing you have only two groups, in which case there is only one discriminant function for your dataset. Hence the 1-dimensional, density plot. Otherwise, you can select which axis is plotted using the arguments xax and yax.

Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/