[adegenet-forum] number of alleles using microsatellite data for polyploids

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 26 13:18:25 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am sorry but I am not sure I understand the problem. hexaploid data are OK as long as all individuals have the same ploidy. For the rest you can import the data using df2genind, and all should run smoothly.

If I'm missing the point, please post a (reproducible) example, showing what's wrong.

Dr Thibaut Jombart
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK
Tel. : 0044 (0)20 7594 3658
http://sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
http://sites.google.com/site/therepiproject/