[adegenet-forum] DAPC scatter plot and individual colour by population

Nicolas Dussex nicolas.dussex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 03:15:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

I built a DAPC scatter plot without using a priori grouping information
(i.e. geographically distinct populations) using this simple command line:
dapc1 <- dapc(data, grp$grp).

I obtained three distinct cluster but now I was wondering how I could
represent each individual with a colour corresponding to their sampling
origin rather than to their inferred cluster.

I couldn't find this information on the manual and was hoping I could get
some advice on that.

Thanks for your help!
Nic
--