[adegenet-forum] Find clusters on distance matrix or relative frequency.

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 19:27:29 CEST 2013

Hello,

this is not a problem. You can run find.clusters on your composition profiles, just retain all PCs during the PCA step to ensure that all of your original information is preserved.

Alternatives would be using a single hierarchical clustering algorithm on the distance matrix (see the function hclust).