[adegenet-forum] error on find.clusters

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Dec 15 06:25:30 CET 2013

Dear Ann,

your script looks good to me, so it may be a quirk in find.clusters.

Can you please send me a sample dataset / code to reproduce the error off the ML?

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
United Kingdom