[adegenet-forum] DAPC stats

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Apr 23 08:27:46 CEST 2013

Dear Stefan,

if you have pre-defined populations and want to measure differentiation, I would recommend using usual measures - Fst, pairwise Fst, or any of the 5 population distances implemented in dist.genpop. DAPC will complement these results, by describing how the diversity of these populations is organized.