[adegenet-forum] sPCA: Calculation of spatial autocorrelation for PA data

Vanesse Labeyrie vanesse.labeyrie at cirad.fr
Mon Apr 15 13:53:17 CEST 2013

  Hi,

I did not found details concerning the calculation of the spatial
autocorrelation index for presences/absence ("PA") data in the sPCA.

I want to use sPCA for a species inventory table (presence of the
species coded 1 and absence 0), and I would like to know how the spatial
autocorrelation is calculated for this kind of data, as I thought
Moran's I is used for continuous numerical data only.

Many thanks for you answer

--
Vanesse LABEYRIE

CIRAD Montpellier