[adegenet-forum] Entering a distance matrix

Ian Bradbury ibradbur at me.com
Fri Sep 28 01:52:09 CEST 2012

Hi, I am working with a series of aquatic populations around an island. I am hoping to do IBD and other spatial analyses and trying to figure out how to deal with complex landscape structure.  I can not just use the straight line distances and was considering using my own distance matrix but when I load a text file (either tab or csv) the format doesn't match. Any suggestions on how to load my own distance matrices (gen or geo) would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ian