[adegenet-forum] detecting outliers - loci under selection

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 16:48:48 CET 2012

Hi there,

adegenet can be used to do a few things, R can do pretty much everything, but first we need to know what you mean by outlying loci. Do you have any trait information to relate alleles to? In any case, there will be multiple testing issue as this is possibly the worst setting for GWAS-type of analysis.