[adegenet-forum] pop argument

Tom Devitt tommydevitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:25:06 CEST 2012

Could someone please help me understand how to include population information using the pop argument for a genlight object? I've used the read.DNA argument to input my data (FASTA format) and then the fasta2genlight argument to extract SNPs. I don't know how to specify individual population assignments using the pop argument. Thanks for your help.

(Sorry if this is a repost - I tried sending this message a couple days ago, but am not sure it posted to the forum.)