[adegenet-forum] sPCA duplicate location problem solved

john benson smilodon2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:41:19 CET 2011

Hi,
Please disregard my post from yesterday regarding duplicate xy data in sPCA.
Although I had "jittered" my data to add random noise using the jitter function, I had not then specified that these "jittered" data be used so R continued to work with the original data.  Once I specified this it seems to have worked properly.  As usual it was due to my lack of understanding of simple R protocol!
Apologize for the confusion.....
John