[adegenet-forum] possibility to use adegenet on seeds data

Diane Bailleul diane.bailleul at u-psud.fr
Wed Nov 23 10:49:16 CET 2011

Dear Valeria,
Despite the fact I've got seeds, i.e. generation+1, I'm interested in
generation 0. I'd like to compare the PCA on the genotypes with a DPCOA
on the assigned individuals (i.e. the plants that bears seeds and not
the seeds).
But otherwise, it would be simplier to perform the analysis the way you
suggest.
Perhaps it doesn't change anything ... Has anybody got a previous and
similar experience ?