[adegenet-forum] possibility to use adegenet on seeds data

Diane Bailleul diane.bailleul at u-psud.fr
Tue Nov 22 11:14:28 CET 2011

Hi and thanks for your answer.
I've got proper genotypes for seeds and leaves. The only difference is
that I've got one leaf for each plant and several seeds for the same
plant. And the genotypes of the seeds that belong to the same plant can
be similar, or not.
I'd like to perform a PCA on my data to see if there's a genetic
structuration of my big populations.
If I transform each bunch of seeds per plant in a genpop object (if I
understand correctly what you suggest), will I be able to mix these
genpop objects with the leaves informations in a genind object ?

--
Diane Bailleul
Doctorante