[adegenet-forum] Downloading the devel version 1.3-0

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 17 18:42:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

this is unfortunate, but it such issues sometimes happen on R-Forge and I have no control on them. If you are using linux, then you can download the svn archive and R CMD INSTALL the package. Otherwise there is not a lot you can do except waiting for the new release next week.

Just a few more days...

Cheers

Thibaut.