[adegenet-forum] input file problem!

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 11:10:00 CEST 2011

Dear Avik,

The problem is not a but in df2genind as I first feared, but an issue in your data. Line 59, loci 2 reads:
353/353/345345

The missing separator creates the problem. I thought about issuing a warning for that kind of typo, but I don't think it would be a good deal in terms of computational time.

All the best

Thibaut