[adegenet-forum] Could not find function "compoplot"

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 19:43:38 CEST 2011

Hello,

my guess is a problem occurring when loading the package. If there has been no such issue and you're using window$ or mac, then it might be possible that the binaries compiled by Rforge are slightly outdated, but I have unfortunately no control over this.

You can either wait for the official CRAN release of v1.3-0, or source the file from here:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/pkg/R/dapc.R?revision=888&root=adegenet

The next release is coming soon, in a few days, hopefully this week. The package is fairly stable, I'm now writing the doc (manpages +3 vignettes, so far > 65 pages of new doc). Nearly there...