[adegenet-forum] sPCA

Alastair Potts potts.a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:50:23 CEST 2011

Ah, yes. I see that now. I was using my original object (prior to any
transformation). I was confused because it also included the $lw of the
spca object, but I see now that is just the sample connection network.

So, in that case I take it that the global.rtest only really helps with
a binary decision - is there global structure or not? However, this does
not help one selecting the number of sPCA axes that may be informative
or not. Correct?

Thanks for your help,

Alastair