[adegenet-forum] Error

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 13:26:44 CEST 2011

Hello,

apparently you end up with not a single global principal component, which is fairly odd. I would think there is a problem in your dataset. Can you check that you can actually perform a basic PCA on the genetic data? It may also be good looking for missing locations.

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - Faculty of Medicine
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG