[adegenet-forum] Error

Sandhya Sekar sandysek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 12:56:43 CEST 2011

Dear adegenet users,
I have been trying sPCA on two datasets that I have. These are binary
datasets generated with AFLP. While things went smooth as ice with the
first, the second is giving me the following error:

# start of error
spca1 <- spca (dat1, cn = CN, scannf = F)
Error in names(auxi) <- paste("CS", agarder, sep = "") :
  'names' attribute [3] must be the same length as the vector [2]
In addition: Warning message:
In multispati(dudi = pcaX, listw = resCN, scannf = scannf, nfposi = nfposi,
:
  There are only 0 positive factors.

# end of error

The CN works fine, gets plotted well. The same thing works well on my other
dataset. I have tried many things, but nothing seems to work! I would like
some help on this one.

Sandhya

--
Sandhya Sekar