[adegenet-forum] installation of version 1.26 in windows

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 15:24:15 CEST 2010

Dear Nevil,

there is not enough information in your report to know what is wrong. I would need to know the command you used, your platform and OS, the session info, R version, etc.

To be honest, compilation of the sources on windows always scares me a bit. I would recommend installing the binaries instead. If the binaries cannot be found on CRAN (I'll post something on this right after), you should be able to find them from R-Forge:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=120
-> R packages

Best regards