[adegenet-forum] Error in spdep::lag.listw(listw, x, TRUE) : object lengths differ

Nevil Amos nevil.amos at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:06:38 CEST 2010

I am receiving the below error message presumably because one of my data
fileds contians a missing value or something similar?

Any indications of how to trace it back would be appreciated.  I have
attached the workspace if that is permissible.

Choose a connection network:
          Delaunay triangulation (type 1)
          Gabriel graph (type 2)
          Relative neighbours (type 3)
          Minimum spanning tree (type 4)
          Neighbourhood by distance (type 5)
          K nearest neighbours (type 6)
          Inverse distances (type 7)
Answer: 1

Keep this graph (y/n)? y
Error in spdep::lag.listw(listw, x, TRUE) : object lengths differ