[adegenet-forum] so...

valeria montano mirainoshojo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:05:30 CET 2010

Hi Thibaut,
many thanks for your answer....you guess it right, you lost the homemade
lasagna that I did in the night between Friday and Tuesday while I was
hopefully checking the email :P... sorry for the delay of my replay, the
command lines are these:

STRs<-read.table("STRs.csv", header=T)
popSTRs<-read.table("popSTRs.csv", header=F)
STRs<-as.genind(STRs,pop=pop_STRs, prevcall=NULL, ploidy=2, type="codom")
STRspop<-genind2genpop(STRs, pop=popSTRs)
STRs_spca<-spca(STRspop, xy=coorstr, cn=NULL, scale=T, scale.method="sigma",
scannf=F, nfposi=1, nfnega=1, type=2)

I send you the files too, maybe the error is there...many thanks in advance
for your help!!! Opensource blessed forever!!!
Best regards and cheers
Valeria