No subject

Sun Feb 21 22:45:25 CET 2010

Anyway, you should be using something like:
STRs<-read.table("STRs.csv", header=3DT)
df2genind(STRs, ploidy=3D1) # use the right ploidy here

etc.

Also, be careful to pass a vector as population factor, not a data.frame:
STRspop<-genind2genpop(STRs, pop=3Dfactor(unlist(popSTRs)))

I hope this helps.

Best

Thibaut.
From: valeria montano [mirainoshojo at gmail.com]
Sent: 08 March 2010 10:05
To: Jombart, Thibaut
Cc: adegenet-forum at lists.r-forge.r-project.org
Subject: Re: [adegenet-forum] so...

Hi Thibaut,
many thanks for your answer....you guess it right, you lost the homemade la=
sagna that I did in the night between Friday and Tuesday while I was hopefu=
lly checking the email :P... sorry for the delay of my replay, the command =
lines are these:

STRs<-read.table("STRs.csv", header=3DT)
popSTRs<-read.table("popSTRs.csv", header=3DF)
STRs<-as.genind(STRs,pop=3Dpop_STRs, prevcall=3DNULL, ploidy=3D2, type=3D"c=
odom")
STRspop<-genind2genpop(STRs, pop=3DpopSTRs)
STRs_spca<-spca(STRspop, xy=3Dcoorstr, cn=3DNULL, scale=3DT, scale.method=
=3D"sigma", scannf=3DF, nfposi=3D1, nfnega=3D1, type=3D2)

I send you the files too, maybe the error is there...many thanks in advance=
 for your help!!! Opensource blessed forever!!!
Best regards and cheers
Valeria

2010/3/5 Jombart, Thibaut <t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:t.jombart at imperi=
al.ac.uk>>
Hi Valeria,

sorry I'm just reading your email right now. I guess I lost the opportunity=
 to have genuine Lasagne. Damn.

Unfortunately I can't see what's wrong just by reading the error. Can you g=
ive us the command lines you used so that we can check if it is not some ba=
sic syntax error (starting from when you read your data in R)?. If that is =
not enough, I would need your genpop object (you can send it off list) so t=
hat I can check what's going on.

Cheers,

Thibaut.

From: adegenet-forum-bounces at lists.r-forge.r-project.org<mailto:adegenet-fo=