[adegenet-forum] Help...

Stéphane Dray dray at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Mar 4 10:44:46 CET 2009

Thibaut gives some technical elements to deal with duplicated spatial
samples.  I agree with him but I think that if you want some help, we
need to understand why you have duplicated samples and why you want to
keep them. Your question is technical (it did not work!) but the choice
of method is linked to the structure of your data, the related
biological question..

Cheers,