[adegenet-forum] convert class monmonier object (adegenet) to ESRI shapefile

Axel Hille axel.hille at gmx.net
Mon Apr 14 10:59:45 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues,
I've been spending a long time in several news groups (osgir.R.geo etc.) to find some help about how to convert a monmonier class object (the results from the barrier analysis in the package adegenet) to the ESRI standards (shapefile triplets *.shp, *.shx, *.dbf), in order to get these results into GIS applications, but failed to find some queries about that topic.
So, in the end I decided to join the adegenet user group in the hope that you may have some advice or some scripting notes to do that task. Similar tasks also exist in reference to outputs from packages "geneland" and R source of "wombsoft". Hope that anyone can help me.
Best wishes
Axel Hille