[adegenet-forum] proportion of shared alleles

Grant Gillis grant.j.gillis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:24:28 CEST 2008

List and Thibaut,

I posted this question on the R-sig-phylo list and Thibaut suggested that
this is a more appropriate list.  Great looking package by the way.   I am
looking for a way to calculate the proportions of shared alleles between
individuals.  I have been looking through the documentation but am having a
hard time getting started (a result of my lack of familiarity with R).  Any
ideas or nudges in the right direction are appreciated.

Grant